lightweight siding

I'm building a storage shed and I'm getting too old to lift heavy masonite siding panels. Is there something else with a reasonable amount of strength but about half the weight of masonite? I googled and found polypropylene siding but I can't find much information on it. Prefinished brick is listed under lightweight, only 6 pounds per sq ft which is something like 192 pounds for a 4x8 sheet. Not exactly what I had in mind.

Bob

Reply to
RobertM

You don't say what kind of construction, codes, or wind, or weather conditions you want to meet. Older frame construction in the South used only siding boards. Those could be done one at a time. TB

Reply to
tbasc