Light switch height

Tamperproofs are required pretty much everywhere now

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Like me. I have FFS (Fat Finger Syndrome)

Reply to
Clare Snyder

You mean the Bluse on his alm was coroled Brack and Brue.

I find that with a lot of asians who can't get my name right - it comes out Cralence - but they also usually spell my last name as Synder

Reply to
Clare Snyder

My impression from his first post was they he was referring to written, not spoken word. He was not kleer on that.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

At about age 5, Milk was delivered to the door in bottles that were sealed with a wire. I distinctly remember plugging that wire into one of the outlets. Fortunately the thin wire exploded before I was shocked.

I recall the kindergarten teacher making a to-do about my burned fingers that day!

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

That's classic Chinglish or Japlish

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Clare Snyder laid this down on his screen :

It was a well written manual with lots of detailed information most manuals don't supply. I think it was done jokingly as the rest of the manual was very good technical writing.

Reply to
FromTheRafters