Light duty load lift?

Due to back injury, I cannot lift items more than 50 lbs. So I'm looking for a general purpose device to move heavy items around. E.g.

load a lawn mower into the trunk of a station wagon move a 27 inch CRT TV from a TV stand into the garage then into the car

I found this:

However this device itself is too heavy (145 lbs ship weight). I may not be able to move it up a stair, or load it into the car if I need it elsewhere.

Is there something similar but is lighter? A load capacity of 200 lbs would be plenty enough. A lift table wouldn't work very well because their lowest height is usually 10 inches off the ground.

Reply to
james

How often do you need to move heavy stuff? If infrequently then consider hiring someone rather than risk injuring yourself more.

Lou

Reply to
LouB