Lifting metal to ceiling

Yeah, right, the fly-over states. Not exactly where anyone chooses to live. However, since you are so jammed up against your neighbors, I guess you could easily conscript/beg for help. The only "plus" I can think of for living in flat-no-ocean-world. Those of us closer to the coasts have a bit more room and, if we're lucky, can neither see nor know our neighbors. I hope to doG you're not in Ohio. I've been there. Scary. Mostly because of the freaks who live there, but still.

I think it is more of rural versus urban thing as opposed to just fly over country....FWIW...

Reply to
benick

Harpswell.

What's with the moonbats? I thought Belfast was going upscale now that the chicken plants are gone.

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Yea , upscale town full of liberals who fight any and all development and has the highest unemployment in the area..It looks run down with over grown lots with commercial land for sale signs that have been there for YEARS.The downtown is nothing but art and photo galleries , book stores and stores like The Purple Baboon and about 10 empty store fronts...LOL...They fight any and ALL development including building a new sheriff's office that is in an old run down house...LOL...Right now they are considering spending 8 million on a Performing Arts Center on the waterfront in the never ending quest to be another Camden only with no rich folks to fund it...Rockland is cashing in BIG time on the anti-business climate in Belfast , getting Lowes , Home Depot and Wal-Mart that Belfast banned and MANY other jobs that offshoot from it...The downtown is booming as well despite the doom and gloomers talk of them killing the downtown....The Rockland Wal-Mart is the most profitable one in the state and the reason is that everyone in Belfast now works and shops in Rockland and to a lesser extent Bangor...Belfast is on it's way to being a over taxed ghost town full of old hippy trust funders with hobby businesses in the summer..There was a big event in Belfast last weekend called "The Free Range Music Festival"...Need I say more ?? LOL

Reply to
benick