LED Light Bulbs in Rough Service Application?

One thing everyone appears to be forgetting. The bulbs will NOT affect opening the garage door because the light doesn't come on untill the door is actuated - and will not affect closing after the light times out.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Makes sense, however, when I pull out of the garage the light is on few a few minutes. I'd have to sit and wait until the light goes out to close it.

Hopefully, newer models don't have the problem.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

thanks. I will look at those. I put an LED bulb in the kitchen a year ago, and a week or two ago the FM radio started having something approaching static on one of the strongest FM stations there is here, but not the frequency that receives what I myself transmit.. I don't know why yet.

Reply to
micky