leather seat repair?

From wear my comfortable potato holder has developed a tiny tear in the seating area. I'm at a loss about how to patch or repair this.

I'm sure someone has some recommendations and I'm all ears.

Thanks

Reply to
Bob M

I found this. It might be overkill for what you want to do, but it seems thorough enough in case you do.

-Frank

Reply to
Frank Warner

Thanks, Frank - I had almost given up on a response. I am reading this article now.

Reply to
bobmct