Leaky Kohler single a/s faucet in shower

I bought a new construction home about 3 years ago and it came with low cost Kohler anti-scald faucets. The single control faucet in one of our shower/tub areas has developed a slow drip and it is starting to get a bit worse. The faucet looks very similar to the Coralais faucet shown on the Kohler site.

I did not get any faucet documentation from the builder and the Kohler site does not list any troubleshooting material for the faucet. Can this leak be fixed without replacing the entire valve? I took the access plate off the same faucet in another one of my showers to adjust the hot water cut-off temp and I did not see anything that could fix this.

Reply to
Computer Prog

See if you can get the print catalog of Kohler faucets from a local plumbing supply house. Match up what you have to the catalog data and call Kohler customer service for parts documents, then order what you may need. Should be pretty easy then to make the needed repairs. Good luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst