Kohler K-3423 Toilet trouble-shooting and repair

hi all,
We bought a Kohler toilet (I think the model was K-3423 Wellworth)
about 2 years ago, everything works fine until recently. The "washer"
(or the floating thingy) seems to need some lubricate and because it
won't fully float up to the point that it suppose to be, so the water
will just keep on flushing the bowl... is there any easy way to fix
this, or do I really have to replace the parts of the "washer" or
something like that?? thanks!
Reply to
T. T.
I had a similar problem recently. There is really nothing you can use to lubricate the float. The water will wash off anything you try. Go to your local hardware store and get a universal float unit. They are relatively inexpensive and fairly easy to install. It shouldn't take you more than 20 minutes to remove and replace the unit.
Bob
Reply to
Photon713

Site Timeline Threads