Kohler toilet install part

quite frustrated.... installing a Kohler Wellworth toilet in my completely remodeled 1/2 BA. Almost done and...missing tank-to-base washers & nuts. Anybody have any idea what size bolt that is that is fixed into rubber grommet inside tank ? I dug into my misc nuts and bolts bin and tried 1/4 and 5/16-no go. Is it metric? I bought toilet at Home Depot and was told they could order the parts (5-7 days at $6 each!).

The Kohler HW kit part# is 30419.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
TC

Just call 800-4KOHLER. They are exceedingly helpful and will probably send the parts out by US Mail. You'll get it in a few days. With any luck they won't charge you either.

Reply to
William W. Plummer

Auto parts store will have it, while you wait for the Kohler parts.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

the kohler # worked thanks

very professional and my parts will be here before Saturday no charge

Still scratching my head on the thread size though (??). Im new to DIY plumbing...is that odd thread a std?

Reply to
Oceans 2K