kitchen sink

I am putting in an older double kitchen sink. It has two sort of flanges on one side, I assume for securing it. What does it get attached to and with what? Also one is sort of bent, is there any problem in bending it back to shape? I don`t want to break it off. Patt.

Reply to
Patt

If you are talking about what I think you are, there are clips that get screwed in to hold them between the sink and the underside of the counter.

dadiOH's dandies v3.0... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH