I purchased two faucet stems to be used in a Bradley kitchen faucet, model 8710. These stems are not Bradley stems, I believe they are Universal Rundle, but they fit the Bradley faucets. The old stems were about a quarter turn from off to fully on. The new stems turn a lot more from off to on. But that is not a problem as long as you don't turn the hot water spigot slowly. If you do, the pipes rattle. My question is, are the stems interchangeable? The reason I ask is, the new stems turn the opposite direction of the old ones. Switching them would correct this. Can they be switched?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.