~ KITCHEN FAUCET STEM QUESTION ~

I purchased two faucet stems to be used in a Bradley kitchen faucet, model 8710. These stems are not Bradley stems, I believe they are Universal Rundle, but they fit the Bradley faucets. The old stems were about a quarter turn from off to fully on. The new stems turn a lot more from off to on. But that is not a problem as long as you don't turn the hot water spigot slowly. If you do, the pipes rattle. My question is, are the stems interchangeable? The reason I ask is, the new stems turn the opposite direction of the old ones. Switching them would correct this. Can they be switched?

Reply to
tomkanpa