kitchen design online ?

About a year ago I found a website that allowed me to put in the dimensions of my room and had presized layouts of kitchen cabinets. You could drag and drop icons for the different cabinets onto your dimensional layout and it would show you images from above and looking straight on at the cabinets. I can't seem to find this website again. Any ideas? Better Homes and Garden,

has one that shows the above view, but not the straight on (elevation?) view. We are still working on hurricane repairs and will redo our kitchen in the process, replacing the cabinets but not changing the size or shape of the room. Trying to get some ideas before I go out and get overwhelmed in a showroom. The wesbite I found was free, no download, just some web feature. Just can't seem to locate it again.

Reply to
Melissa

I used a similar one a while back. I believe it was a HOME DESIGN link through the Home Depot or Lowes site.

Reply to
Mastermech