Kitchen appliances

I have been a distributor of Baumatic appliances for 7 years and whil they used to have a problem with service call outs this was resolve about three years ago. I always recommend Baumatic to friends an family as they are very good on price due the internet retailers.

See the range at

- they do ranges too - some ver nice ones the Americana range - Worth getting a price online at th appliance supplier web sites

-- hoopla

Reply to
hoopla

Forget KitchenAid dishwashers. Mine broke, first time a glass broke inside. Glass breakage is something that occurs quite often in dishwashers, due to the heat. $200 to fix it, just for parts, every time a glass breaks!

Reply to
Cigar Havana

Bad reasoning. This can happen with any brand. Glasses rarely break if loaded properly. I can recall only one in all our years of DW use, about 30 years or more. KA makes a damned good machine. My last one was just replaces after over 15 years of service.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski