Kenmore washer clicking

Hi,

My Kenmore 80 series washer is clicking when it is in the wash cycle/agitate mode.

I tried replacing the cogs/dogs as suggested on a website but it still is clicking.

Does anyone have any other ideas how to fix this?

Thanks, Frank

Reply to
Frank S. Kim

Hi,

Model#?

Maybe run the unit with the cabinet off as a test to see if you can get a better idea where the noise is comming from...

- something in the pump

- agitator drive dogs ( you already tried )

- tranny/gearbox

- motor coupler is worn

- motor

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid