Kenmore Range Electronic Panel Clock Display Needs Replacement

Hello

I have a Kenmore slide-in gas range - model number 911.3658811. The electronic panel where the lcd clock display and buttons that control the oven are located is broken. So, although I can use the stove top, I can't use the oven, even though the oven works. The Sears repairman that made this diagnosis says that this part is no longer manufactured and that I need to buy a new range. Is there anyplace on-line (or even offline) where I can find this part?

Thanks, Travis

Reply to
tsmith4231

Hi,

Found....

clock control kit.

oven control assembly.

If these do not pan out for you, possibly the old control can be rebuilt...

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid