Kenmore Ice Maker

I have a Kenmore side by side with ice and water in the door, it's about 2 years old. The icemaker is in the top of the freezer, and dumps to a bucket on the door. The ice maker has not made any ice for several days, but the water works fine. The ice maker is in the "on" position.

I noticed that the red sensor that senses when the bucket is full is not on. I have even pused the two door sensors closed so that the freezer door appears to be shut, and the light stays off.

Any idea what part would need to be replaced/inspected? Is the sensor part of the ice maker assembly?

Reply to
splavery