Kenmore front loader washer sounds like bad bearing!!!

My 7 yr old Kenmore front loader washer sounds terrible as if the bearing is out.

Makes a LOT of noise when spinning.

I doubt its still under warranty tho correct/

Any advice on how to fox or what it might cost to fix?

Or is it time to junk this and buy a new one?

Reply to
me

you will need to post model number for help

Reply to
Art

If you have a Kenmore front load washer starting with model number starting with 417 that has a loud growlling/rumbling sound during spin, then yes, you have a bearing problem, and there is no easy DIY fix. You might want to call Sears to see if they have any special pricing programs that would cover this repair.

Reply to
nospamtodd

Oops...sorry guys forgot the model number

But will get back with that number soon

Thanks!

Reply to
me

OK I'm back with the number as follows:

Kenmore 417.29042992

Sounds like its a model with problem huh?

What now?

Reply to
me