Kenmore 665.1561591 Dishwasher

Hi,

Could you please tell me how to remover the Front Panel to get to the timer. I removed the 6 screws from the inside but the two at the top corners just rotate in the housing. The top panel (black) cannot come out due to the rotary timer knob. Can I pull the knob out.

Thanks in Advance. SK

Reply to
dressden

Hi,

The plastic tabs may be broken off of the control panal so the screw and tab are just going around and around :( It does -appear- the inner panal will seperate from the outer when those screws are removed.

The knob should pull straight off yes.

Sorry couldn't help more,

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff