ken

I purchased an aquatic pond deicer. It had a plug.I cut it off because the timer I hooked it upto had screws for hard wiring. There were 3 screws and

3 wires (white,black and green) the lights that were hooked into the timer previously had 2 wires and worked fine. The deicer is not and I hooked 1 wire into each screw. Shound I piggyback two wires together and use two screws?
Reply to
castleman