Keeping a snowman warm

The tv weather reporter tonite said that it's so cold outside that even snowmen are shivvering. How do I warm my snowman? Should I use a regular blanket, electric blanket, or an electric heater? I dont want my snowman to freeze!

Reply to
Jimw

Jimw's enquiring mind pondered thusly:

Ya gotta get nekkid and rub your warm body against your snowman!

Loren

Reply to
L Vetter

On Wed 14 Jan 2009 08:32:16p, Jimw told us...

Invite him inside to sleep in your guest room. Don't be surprised if he leaves before you get up in the morning.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Jimw wrote in news:7matm494vf9c8pcqme9sun6o9b3479b42k@

4ax.com:

Get a 12-pack. Consume and piss on him when you gotta go.

Reply to
Red Green

Bring him inside

Reply to
ransley

He'll wet the bed,put him in the crib with the baby cause it has rubber sheets. Jr

Jerry - OHIO

Rap with heat tape Jr

Jerry - OHIO

I have never heard of Heat Tape. Is he a friend of Ice Cube?

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Put your brass monkey outside. When his balls freeze, then it's time to take action as outlined by the savants above. Cheers,

Joe

Reply to
Joe