John Deere LA115 steering

I replaced the steering mechanism on my John Deere. After putting everything back the way it was, my wheels point in different directions…meaning one is straight and the other is not. How do I fix it? I didn’t mess with the wheels at all while doing repairs.

Reply to
Stacyneedham

Obviously you didn't

Put everything back the way it was

Probably a good thing

Reply to
Massey Ferguson

On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 06:01:40 +0000, Stacyneedham posted for all of us to digest...

I believe you will have to take it to a shop and have your problems fixed. View it as a learning experience.

Reply to
Tekkie©