Jeld Wen Windows-problems with sill buckling....window problem or installation?

Jeld wen windows installed in new construction. bottom sill is buckled slightly but enough to notice. concern is water/air leakage. Any information on whether this is a common Jeld Wen problem? Thanks!!

Reply to
Kay Lynn

Can you see if the installer sprayed foam gap filler there? If you use too much it will expand and cause a bulge.

Reply to
recyclebinned

Not necessarily too much, but possibly the wrong kind.

Great Stuff Window and Door is minimally expanding and is not supposed to bow window or door frames. I used it on all my windows and doors. If you use too much it expands outward and you can trim it off.

I assume that too much and no where to go could bow a sill, but I've never had a problem like that since it always found an outlet.

Reply to
DerbyDad03