Is it okay to run a propane generator in the living room?

All of the windows would be open and fans will be on. I need to keep the cabin warm so my dog don't freeze while I'm on the road.

Reply to
Cornette B. Meltzer

So you are trying to euthanize your dog?

Or torture it to death with loud noise?

Reply to
Klaus Schwab

Get back under your bridge, troll. Cabin windows open and generatir running to keep the cabin warm??? You gotta do better than THAT!!!!!

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Where is the generator when you are at the cabin? Your dog breathes the same air as you.

Reply to
Dean