insulation anchor

Where can I find insulation anchors ? I went to HomeDepot, but no one knew what I was talking about. I have seen simple anchors that adhere to the wall and have a post to stick insulation on with a back to slide over the post holding the insulation in place.

Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
sid

Sheet metal/ducting shop.

Reply to
Bob F

Try a pole barn company. Only place I have ever seen anything like that used, is to hold the plastic-wrapped insulation bats in the rafter and stud cavities of a pole barn with a semi-finished interior. (Activity building at a county fairground, only has interior paneling up to the

8-foot mark, above that you see insulation and steel.)

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers