Installing wall cabinets over tile?

I'm installing new cabinets in my kitchen but my kitchen has a tile wall, white bathroom tiles, over which I would have to place the cabinets. The tile wall doesn't extend the entire length of the wall and they have been cut to fit around the existing cabinets. How do I install my new cabinets? The cabinets will rest on a flat wall and a tile wall.

thanks

Reply to
hjreid3

Take down the tile or shim the other cabinets as needed so they all line up.

Reply to
RayV