Installing Electrical Outlet In Sink Cabinet

Hello:

I am looking for information regarding the best way to install an electrical outlet in that the cabinet that houses our kitchen sink. We are in the midst of the kitchen renovation project and the kitchen sink was moved about 12in. from where it was previously. The garbage disposal in the kitchen sink has a direct electrical connection. When the sink cabinet was moved there was not enough slack in the line to connect it to the disposer. So I installed the Insinkerator electrical adapter and would like to use the electrical line to install a single electrical outlet.

What is the best way to mount the electrical outlet in the cabinet?

Thanks.

Matt

Reply to
Matty