Innovative house painting.

Alright people we need some help here. We provide an innovative service to get your house painted. Instead of just painting the house, we give it a complete makeover using just paint. We employ proven design principles to choose the best colors and placement for the paint, design it on the computer and provide the customer multiple choices to best suite their needs. The changes are dramatic and often people do not even recognize it as the same house when shown pictures side by side. You can see the pictures at our website

Also you will find lot of information on how to improve the look of the house and enhance curb appeal.

We are looking for feedback regarding this service. Please visit our website and let us know what you think and how we can serve better. All feedback is welcome. Peace.

spacemanx

I'd start with the walls and outside surfaces, but what do I know.

Kind of unimpressed with the before/afters. Just looks like random colorful paint, plus landscaping. Bottom one is basically random mixed colors that don't clash.

Reply to
jeffc

Just paint several houses around town in differerent locations for only the cost of the paint. Then, word of mouth should keep you busy.

Reply to
borne

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, most of the business we have is through word of mouth, however in order to grow we need to get to the people who are about to paint their houses. Now this is not quite that straight forward. First of all there is very little awareness regarding this type of service. Most people either pick white, copy someone else's color scheme or choose some neutral colors and thats a shame: compare that to how much energy, time and money is spent choosing the right clothes, makeup, car color etc.. and how much the increase in value is, for such a low investment. Also what most people do not realize is that the perception of the architecture of the house can be dramatically changed just by strategically placing the paint colors. For example in the first two sets of pictures on

the windows look much larger just because of the paint. In fact the neighbor called the city saying the windows were changed without a permit. They are the same windows. So there's a lot going on here - not just the paint colors. We are in the process of building the web site and adding helpful tips and resources. We already have some information about creating color palettes from landscaping, better placement of certain exterior accessories etc.. Please take a look
Also if you are a painter, developer, rehabber / flipper or a home owner about to paint your house or want to upgrade the look of your house, in south Florida area, give us a call for business opportunities or a free at-home estimate.

Thanks.

spaceman

Sorry, but I thought the "befores" looked MUCH better than the "afters". Where do you live that all the structures are such modern cookie-cutter-icky architecture? Are there no 200+ structures where you could show some actual design/historical knowledge about paint? Why bother?

Reply to
<h>

AAARRGGHHHH! MY EYES! How can you possibly expect anyone to read that crowded mess?

REMINDER: White space (use the long bar at the bottom of the keyboard) and paragraph spaces (use the &#39;Enter&#39; key) cost you absolutely nothing and greatly increase the likelihood that people will actually read your post.

Understand?

spaceman wrote:

Reply to
Julie