Incredible electric fireball ....

Didn't know that, thought the two were related, like USB 2.0 vs 3.0

When I had the AT&T Motorola RAZR, had no problem using at home. Just hate to pay $40/mo for ANYTHING! except food. need that.

Reply to
RobertMacy

4G bits aren't free.
Reply to
krw

Oh...I didn't even I realize that I had typo'd it in the first place!

Still, whatever I call her, I'll bet I'm still getting more than someone who thinks we're PW just because we have terms of endearment for our loved ones.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

For N E Stork

Lightening is what Michael Jackson did to his skin. Lightning is that big spark between clouds or between clouds and some place on the suface of the earth.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Lightning is that big spark between clouds or between clouds and some place on the suface of the earth.

Both are attracted to small boys who run naked in the rain.

The list needs more MJ jokes. That guy was pathetic.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

One wag referred to him as the "black boy who wants to be a white girl."

Reply to
Wes Groleau

Sad, bad press is bad press. May be true. may not be true. Don't pretend to know.

When he died, my wife and I looked at each other and almost simultneously said, "Well, Sony succeeded." What does that mean? Sony went after MJ's catalog and he refused to relinquish it to them. At the time, we knew there'd be trouble and sure enough, the FIRST case hit. When that didn't succeed, the second case hit. And, when that didn't succeed; he finally succumbed to 'drug abuse', which is a euphemism for "we debauched you until we cna now give you an overdoes and kill you and NOBODY will notice, ro care." Years later, his sister said the same thing, but that went on deaf ears.

Keep in mind the Jersey family don who wouldn't let his daughter into the music industry, because it was too dirty! Just a BAD business he didn't want his daughter in. Wow! THAT from a don!

Reply to
RobertMacy