Improvising...

This website sings the praises of improvisation.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Some funny pics but I wonder how many are real.

Reply to
LouB

Too many, I'm afraid.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

People have told me I'm naive, trusting, and gullible, still at 62 years old, and I guess I am because in the first four pages, I didn't see more than 1 I doubted. :)

of course, maybe it's not naivete, but because I know the kind of crap work I do sometimes.

It's very funny.

Reply to
mm