If OT, then sorry.. question about hauling stuff

Page 2 of 2
ROFL on the fridge one. Why didn't we think of that! Seriously gang.. thanks to everyone for the awesome suggestions. I'm embarrassed I didn't think of some of them myself. Thanks y'all! lucy

Don't you have a FreeCycle group in your area? In the Philly area there are several, and there's always someone who wants what you don't.
wrote:

haul
much
box