Idiotic Rocker Switch symbols for ON & OFF

Exactly.

Reply to
Vic Smith

I have No and Fo switches in some of my rooms.

Reply to
Micky

There are SPDT center-off switches. 3 position (2 of then ON, but with different contacts). These are still SINGLE pole.

Such a switch might be used in a device that has 2 motors, that are not meant to be used at the same time.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Wade Garrett posted for all of us...

I don't want to have intestinal distress so I use whatever is handy.

Reply to
Tekkie®

DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

After done masticating did you have coitus?

Reply to
Tekkie®