I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

Just because the government says we are supposed to change our clocks, that dont mean I have to conform. So, I am not changing them. They will stay as they were.

I REFUSE TO CHANGE THE TIME ON MY CLOCKS.

And if they insist, I'm prepared to get a lawyer and even go to prison if needed. They can not and will not force me to change my clocks against my wishes. FUCK EM!

Reply to
Lavendar

Good luck with that. Let us know how it works out.

Reply to
Meanie

He's a sissy. I stopped my clocks completely. At my house it is always

9 o'clock. I'm going to determine day or night, not let the government tell me!
Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I just figured out how to set the clock in my car. I was worried that if I was pulled over for something I might get a ticket.

Also reminds me of the time my son was very young and I taught him to say 6:30 when I asked him what time it was. My folks came over and we were sitting at the kitchen table at 6:30 and they were amazed that he knew the time when asked.

Reply to
Frank

Move to Indiana or Saskachewan. They don't have daylight saving time.

As for not changing your clocks? The Gubbermint doesn't say you have too as long as you remember you will always be an hour early if you go by your clock without adjusting for it in your head.

Reply to
clare

Your clocks are infinitely more accurate than a clock that gains or loses a minute a day. Yours is 100%accurate twice a day.

Reply to
clare

Sadly, Indiana succumbed in 2006 and now observes DST.

Arizona and Hawaii are the only two year-round standard time states, at the moment. Every year various states consider legislation to opt out. Maybe, one of these years, some state will actually pass such a bill...

Tom

Reply to
Tom