I need a lightbulb with square corners

I have a light in the corner of the room. A standard bulb will not fit because it's too close to the wall. I need a lightbulb with square corners, or at least two flat sides. Where can I buy one?
Jerry
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@nospace.com wrote:

You can make your own. Start with a regular round bulb and carefully heat it in an oven to 900 deg. Then using a torch with a broad flame, heat the glass until it becomes soft. You can then mold the bulb into any shape you desire by pressing it against a thick pad made up of wet newspaper. Of course, you should always use safety and protective gear. A fire extinguisher may be a prudent item to have on hand.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/3/2009 10:17 PM The Daring Dufas spake thus:

Wha? I just use a goddamn belt sander on mine. Takes 'em down square in a few seconds.

✖

At a corner store!
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 4, 1:06 am, snipped-for-privacy@nospace.com wrote:

If you can't find a square bulb, a minor modification to your floor plan might help:
http://www.coastalhomeplans.com/planpics/Roundhouse_Roundhouse_1st.jpg
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 3, 10:06 pm, snipped-for-privacy@nospace.com wrote:

With square corners it will stick out further, so it won't screw in. You need square corners and a push-connection. So your fixture needs to swap out, too. So take the fixture out, forget the square bulbs, and install a skylight.
Now let me work on how to get light at night. A lunar ceremony comes to mind.
Add pictures here
✖
<snip>

I'm for it if it involves virgins.