I fixed my dryer this morning

Will you marry me?

Reply to
G Henslee

I was an easier job than I thought it would be. There were more intructions to put the new shop-vac together than there was to repair the dryer belt.

Reply to
Kathy

In alt.home.repair on Sat, 30 Jul 2005 11:45:12 -0700 G Henslee posted:

Be careful. I hear she's easy.

Meirman

-- If emailing, please let me know whether or not you are posting the same letter. Change domain to erols.com, if necessary.

Reply to
meirman

'ats okay, so am I!
Reply to