I Expect an Answer and I Expect it NOW.... Damnit

In 2001 I posted a message to alt.home.repair asking something about my house. I have patiently waited for an answer, and never got one. I have run out of patience and I'm real f****ng tired of waiting for an answer. I've waited so goddamn long, I cant even remember the f****ng question anymore. Nonetheless, I refuse to wait any longer.

I Expect an Answer and I Expect it NOW.... Damnit

Joseph S.

Reply to
joseph-simone2

Keep checking HomeownersHub. They typically wait 10-15 years to post answers.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Yes, but at a roughly 29 year depreciation schedule.

If you're rude, the time period jumps to the AMT depreciation rate of around 40 years.

So be nice.

Reply to
Danny D.