I can't afford to pay for the repairs (2023 Update)

Troll.

Reply to
Sure,Not

Why would you continue to do additional work for a deadbeat customer?

Reply to
Davej

George snipped-for-privacy@nospam.invalid wrote in news:gjnt8h$gm8$ snipped-for-privacy@news.motzarella.org:

Pull money out of out pockets?

The way I see it, they just go pull money out of their asses and by some strange parallel phenomena we feel things being shoved up our asses at the same time.

Reply to
Red Green

Become a Muslim. Then you have no interest :-)

Reply to
Sure,Not