HVAC? Leak detectors

I'd like to get a leak detector, that tells me before I have to take a leak.
Dozer wrote:

Is this the reason you need some advance warning?
Now Dozer who really ain't callous, Once pee'd in a Catholic chalice. He said, "I do this, From a great need to piss, And not from sectarian malice."
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)