How to Secure Screws in Particle Board?

I have 3 plug cutters that are used in the drillpress enabling wood selection.
On 6 Dec 2004 16:08:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nortelnetworks.com (Chris Lewis) wrote:

replying to Chris Lewis, Earlja wrote: Go to home depot, and buy the size of "inser nuts" you need. A forstner bit for the hole. Glue the inser nuts in place. I've never used the super glue idea above, but it sounds like a good idea. Good luck!