You'd get a jolt only if some part of your body was in contact with a
grounded object, but I completely agree that the way you described the
product's sloppy construction makes it sound VERY unsafe.
On Saturday, January 11, 2014 11:50:16 PM UTC-5, Guv Bob wrote:
de chance that it might not be completely worthless, which it was. First
thing I did was check a 110VAC receptable that I knew was live and the ligh
t did not illuminate. I wonder how many people will use this death trap t
o test a circuit, then get shocked.
side. Even the bulb is not sealed -- the leads are draped out of the glass
tube and the metal end caps are pushed over them.
your hand on the pocket clip, you would get a jolt.
oes get hurt, they will already be put on notice and will get their butts s
If it makes you feel any better, a Fluke brand NCVD exhibited the exact sam
e symptoms for me.
Most consumer goods are worthless shit. This is a fundamental truth of lif
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.