How to report this dangerous Chinese crap?

You'd get a jolt only if some part of your body was in contact with a grounded object, but I completely agree that the way you described the product's sloppy construction makes it sound VERY unsafe.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

my best friend bought some shake flashlights, shake to charge. they didnt last long, he discected and found most parts werent even connected

Reply to
bob haller

Naah, button battery and the rest is free floating illusion.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

de chance that it might not be completely worthless, which it was. First thing I did was check a 110VAC receptable that I knew was live and the ligh t did not illuminate. I wonder how many people will use this death trap t o test a circuit, then get shocked.

side. Even the bulb is not sealed -- the leads are draped out of the glass tube and the metal end caps are pushed over them.

your hand on the pocket clip, you would get a jolt.

oes get hurt, they will already be put on notice and will get their butts s ued.

If it makes you feel any better, a Fluke brand NCVD exhibited the exact sam e symptoms for me.

Most consumer goods are worthless shit. This is a fundamental truth of lif e.

nate

Reply to
N8N