How to repair broken tile

I have a white (pure white and glossy) tile that has been chipped on the edge. The chipped area is triangular in shape and about one inch per side. It is right up against a carpeted area. I'd like to fill it in with something.

Can someone give me a suggestion of something white and hard. The area gets walked on occassionally. Being right on the edge makes it worse I know. I'm not looking for perfection but it would be barely noticeable if it was filled in and stayed that way.

Replacing the tile is not an option.

Thanks

Jane

Reply to
googlemail2003

Hardware stores sell a special patching enamel to repair chips on the surface of appliances e.g. stoves and fridges. I used it to repair satisfactorily ceramic enamel chipped from a washbasin.

Reply to
Don Phillipson