Ceramic Floor Tile

Our tenant dropped something on our kitchen floor and chipped a tile. Is there anything we can do to fill the chipped area in or is it necessary to replace the tile?

Reply to
HWBUCKLEY

Or, as a third option, you could just rplace the tenan.

Reply to
John White

if its near the edge you could just re grout hat edge and it may look OK. If not you will likely need to replace the tile. You do have some extras saved? Note to everyone doing a tile job. Save a few of each type of tile in case you need to replace one down the road. Save some grout mix to.

Reply to
No

this is a joke.

Once cracked it is broken. Tile glued to the floor is impossible to repair.

Sound like normal wear and tear for a tile floor

Reply to
SQLit