How to protect paint for house numbers painted on a curb

"Bruno" wrote in news:vBUsb.43420$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Guys who come to your house uncalled is generally a scam. Legit contractors do not make door-door calls.

But,hey,it's your money....Buyer beware,caveat emptor,and all that.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

They are basically useless...unless you have a street where parking is prohibited.

Have a nice week...

Trent

Trent©

Another option...

Reflective tape will last as long...or longer...than paint...and is much easier to see at night.

Have a nice week...

Trent

Trent©

I just had SBC come to my door. They were canvassing the neighborhood.

Saved me a BUNDLE!...over the next 2 years.

Have a nice week...

Trent

Trent©