How to install fence over a step-up in perimeter wall?

Hi, I'm planning to install vinyl fence in my backyard. Something like this type: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Veranda-Glendale-4-ft-H-x-8-ft-W-White-Vinyl-Pi cket-Fence-Panel-73013796/203109197?storeSelection71,6209,4878,1251,61 78
I've already installed metal posts at 8ft on center, embedded into my concr ete wall. I will slip a vinyl post over each post, trim height of metal po st as needed, and probably fill the annular space with concrete. But, at o ne panel, I will need to step up because the concrete wall steps up. Photo shows it here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5izmSkwQMg445cUA7
How do people usually deal with this? Is there a way to modify the fence p anel? Maybe install an ADDITIONAL lower horizontal rail, and raise this ra il up while trimming the bottom of the vertical slats, all to accommodate t he step-up ?
Advice appreciated. Thanks! Theodore

The usual way is to have a separate panel at each of the two levels and to have a post between them.

Not that looks very good.

Problem with that approach is that there is nothing to attach the two ends of the bottom rails to at the step.
On 4/7/19 7:53 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

That would probably look best. Maybe add another rail at the top at an angle from one level to the next? Form a triangle? Make it unique. A circle, octagon or something else added to the bottom fence at the junction?

Hmm, I can't add a new post at this point anymore. Concrete wall is solid/filled.

Is there any way to add a new horizontal support? Something like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/N7tcDehgkqsXGCi47 such that the middle support would hold the bottom (because the bottom would not be attached on the left at the step-up).

That looks like it could work, IF the vertical slats can be pulled loose of the horizontal beams so the one beam can be moved up, and the short beam added.
Re the loose left lower beam end, maybe anchor-bolt a piece of 1x4 to the end of the concrete block, and screw a Slidelock bracket to it.

Unless you want your fence to look like shit, lay more concrete blocks to make the entire bottom of the fence level.
On Monday, April 8, 2019 at 6:27:11 AM UTC-4, Marius Josipovic wrote:

l-Picket-Fence-Panel-73013796/203109197?storeSelection71,6209,4878,125 1,6178

oncrete wall. I will slip a vinyl post over each post, trim height of meta l post as needed, and probably fill the annular space with concrete. But, at one panel, I will need to step up because the concrete wall steps up. P hoto shows it here:

ce panel? Maybe install an ADDITIONAL lower horizontal rail, and raise thi s rail up while trimming the bottom of the vertical slats, all to accommoda te the step-up ?

make the entire bottom of the fence level.
CAn;t see what happens over to the right, how it ends, etc, but if possible, I agree, make the wall level.
I think I came up with a reasonably easy solution per this sketch:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/b39g3QRzR78yHutW6
I would add a surface-mounted at the lower level of the step, and this section of panel will be only 4ft+/- on either side instead of the 8ft panels.
The alternative of modifying each panel would be somewhat time-consuming and might not end up looking nice.
Thanks to all for the detailed advice and suggestions. Please keep alt.home.repair positive, polite, and helpful.
Yep, that’s the best way.

Yep, it would look worse IMO.
The other approach of extending the top layer of blocks right along would work too but would be a lot more work.

I think I came up with two a reasonably easy solutions.
1. per this sketch:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/b39g3QRzR78yHutW6
I would add a surface-mounted at the lower level of the step, and this section of panel will be only 4ft+/- on either side instead of the 8ft panels.
The alternative of modifying each panel would be somewhat time-consuming and might not end up looking nice.
2. Add 2-3 more concrete blocks to make the step occur much closer to the pole on the right.
Thanks to all for the detailed advice and suggestions. Please keep alt.home.repair positive, polite, and helpful.