How to fix laminate shelves

I have IKEA kitchen cabinets (AKURUM). The cabinet frames have a white veneer over particle board. A small piece of it chipped of .. taking with it some particle board and the white veneer. How can I fill this back in and what paint should I use (that is durable) to restore the white veneer? Nail Polish?

Reply to
BN

Krylon® has a neat Appliance Touch-up Paint Tube. It comes with a rollerball tip and a brush. The color should be fairly close to your cabinet.

Bill

Reply to
Berkshire Bill