How to Determine Patio Door Brand?

I live in a 1977 Marlette mobile home. I need new roller assemblies for my double glass patio sliding door. I've found a web site which sells assemblies for many different brands but cannot determine the brand of my slider. All the assemblies look somewhat alike so I can't guess which one!

The only name I can find anywhere on the door is "Central Glass 76" on the spacer between the layers of glass, but no other info on the door anywhere.

Help please!

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave

Door sliders come in a plethora of sizes, types and styles. Best is to take the door out and remove one and measure it and see if some one near you has a replacement. Or call a door pro and let them fix it for the price they will get.

Reply to
SQLit