how can i hook up a botton to ihe in side ,off the opner

First step is to ask an intelligent question.

Reply to
Frank

Now, now, Frank, unfortunately that's what our liberal school system produces now.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

That would help. I think the question may be about adding another control button to a garage door opener, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was about something else entirely.

How about wiring it in parallel with the existing button?

Reply to
Sam E