Hot Water Recirculating Pump

Actually a lot in NYC. Based on my experience when looking at houses before I bought mine gas lighting (unused) was ubiquitous.

The gas company tested the place for gas leaks (some sort of smell-o-vision meter) when I moved in. The real estate agent suggested I report smelling gas so the technician came out for free.

You don't have to be immediately beside the shower to achieve the objective.

I don't suggest everyone has the space but if you do, it's a lot better in the long term.

Reply to
knuckle-dragger

a 3/8" gas line will run a gas tea kettle - - -

Reply to
clare