hot rolled steel structure from tangshan china

alina(at)tsyunfeng.com we can supply hot rolled steel as following:

-h beams products 100*100-900*300

-angle bar steel

-u channel steel

-ipeaa/ipe

-steel sheet pile

-steel pipe

-hot rolled coil

-steel plate

-D-bar

-wire rod TANGSHAN YUNFNEG INDUSTRIAL & TRADING CO.,LTD Is the primary agency of H Beams and I Beams steel from both Jinxi Steel Co,Lai Steel Co, and changzhi Co. It has grown into one of the largest H Beams and I Beams steel suppliers in China.YUNFENG INDUSTRIAL & TRADING CO.,LTD has kept a very Good business relationship with Jinxi Steel Co. And Lai Steel Co, and changzhi Co.which has enabled us to provide all kinds of H Beams and I Beams steel requested by our clients from all over China. alina(at)tsyunfeng.com skype:tangshan.yunfeng1

Alina Xing