Privacy Structure for Outdoor Hot Tub

I'm looking for ideas (visual) for a 2-sided redwood privacy structure for our outdoor hot tub. I've seen some structures that wall off the hot tub and I don't like those fence/wall-like structures.

I would like something that provides reasonable privacy (nothing going on that needs to be hidden), but doesn't come off as a significant barrier. I guess I'm looking for something that blends into the yard without drawing attention to itself. I want the tub users to not feel like they are being watched by our neighbors and our neighbors to not feel like they are invading our privacy when they casually glance out their windows. Life in the suburbs!

I would appreciate any web links to privacy structures that you think fit the bill and are aesthetically pleasing. Thanks.

Reply to
Bryan

Sorry about this duplicate post; my server told me the original never got posted (and it didn't show up for hours, so I was a believer).

Reply to
Bryan