Hoover SteamVac WidePath versus Agility

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these Hoover models? I can't tell from their web site (or any place else) what the difference is (other than the MSRP) between the WidePath and the Agility models.

Reply to
Walter King

My guess is that WidePath is wider.

Hoover has an enormous number of models.

Reply to
mm

So there is not much difference between many of them.

Reply to
mm

imho:

Personally I like Hoovers, I think I have a Steam Vac All Terrain. It's in the basement, so not looking at it. I picked it up at a Lowes, I seem to live there, and I'm impressed with what it can do to keep a 10+ year old carpet clean, even with a 5 year old running around.

Point is, the cleaner I picked up is more expensive upgrade, and based on consumer reports of a simular model. The point is that I went to consumer reports and suggest that you check with consumer rating services, so you can get a comparison of all different models. I find that I buy an applicance like this, and I end up keeping it for like a decade. So I don't want to buy junk.

Just my guess....

tom @

Just Joshin

You're right. That's the first thing I usually check when considering a purchase like this but in this case it didn't help me any.

Reply to
Walter King

I buy tons of stuff off ebay mostly used. Buy one from someone with perfect feedback that says it works and it should be ok. Pay by paypal and you will probably have puchase protection of $200 to $2000. Better than Best Buy.

Reply to
Art

Ya Know, you're right. I went looking again when you said this. Must by why I looked for the latest version of the V2.

tom

Reply to
Just Joshin